- By using or accessing this website (store.bonntech.com.au) you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions listed in this website (T&Cs). If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions, please do not use this website.
- All goods sold by Bonntech Business Solutions come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer law (ACL).
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods replaced or repaired if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Repaired By Manufacturer:
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by manufacturer-refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired.
- Manufacturer – Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods
Prices and Order Acceptance:
- All prices shown on this website are in AUD, are subjected to change without notice, and include 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Your order confirmation email will also show the incl – GST total, and you will receive a final Tax Invoice from us once we have accepted your order and shipped.
- Prices change from time to time, and all our prices are in (AUD) and include Australian GST. Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers. Please note that an order is an offer to purchase, and does not constitute a binding contract until it is accepted by us.
- A binding contract only exists when we deliver your order.
- Any automated confirmation of a successful order placement and/or receipt and/or our processing of a payment for an order through the Site does not constitute acceptance of an order by us. If we decline your order after a payment for the order has been processed and/or received we will contact you with the details and refund the payment in full.
- Product descriptions are not warranted by Bonntech Business Solutions as correct, complete, current, and reliable or error free. If the product is not as described, please return the product with all its original packaging.
- We will acknowledge acceptance of your offer (contract) by shipping your order.
- We require payment for all transactions to be cleared before delivery.
- An order will not be accepted until we receive and clear your payment in full.
- Ownership of any product which you purchased will only be transferred to you when payment is received and cleared in full.
- We charge for transactions with additional related fees, i.e. for PayPal and Credit Cards there is a 1.2% surcharge in addition to the price.
- We are not responsible for any delay associated with processing your payment caused by third-party or by financial institutions.
- Changes or cancellation requests may be made to contact details on the web page.
- A restocking fee may apply, see clause 36-38
- You may change or cancel an order for goods on “back-order” status without incurring any restocking fee.
Shipping & Delivery Policy:
- We ship to all destinations in mainland AUSTRALIA (include Tasmania) ONLY, using Couriers & Australia Post, shipping costs are calculated by the checkout.
- Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location. STANDARD shipping covers most metro areas, some remote and costly areas are exempted. Some bulky items are exempted.
- Shipping costs and options are set out in this site when you select “Shipping” when you check out.
- We aim to ship all accepted orders, where products are in stock, as soon as possible.
- Items will normally be dispatched within 1-2 business days after payment has been received in full and stock is available. Transit times vary depending on location, please refer to our shopping cart estimator. Once we dispatch your order/s, we will not be able to refund due to change of mind.
Returns, Refunds & Exchange:
- You are solely responsible for your purchase, so please choose your products carefully before purchasing and placing your order with us. Research is best done prior to purchase.
- We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
- But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a MAJOR problem. This is when the item:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
o Is unsafe
o Is significantly different from the sample or description
o Doesn't do what we said it wouldn't or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is NOT MAJOR, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.
NOTE: Under ACCC law we are allowed reasonable time to check and diagnose the product. Instant/on the spot refunds and exchanges without due time for Bonntech Business Solutions to undertake a reasonable evaluation of the product being returned will not be given.
- You must pay for return shipping.
- Part orders that have not been marked shipped or ready for shipping, you may request to have the order cancelled and be refunded in full. Once your goods are ready for shipping, you will be charged a restocking fee as well as any fee for return shipping. We require a minimum of 1 business day for cancellations.
- Generally our restocking fee is minimum 25% of the total order, depending however on the condition of the product, its packaging and other considerations. We require a minimum of 1 business day for cancellations.
- Bonntech Business Solutions provides 12 month “RTB” (Return-To-Base) warranty from the purchase date on goods we sell. Customers are liable for any return postage which may incur. When you RTB your goods, we will repair it, or, at our option replace it when we consider it defective, not exempting any rights you have under ACL (Australian Consumer Law).
- Where we elect to replace the goods, the exact model of the goods may not be available. In such a case at our discretion, we have the right to substitute the goods with a similar one.
- If you have goods which you believe is faulty, please ensure that you thoroughly test it before returning it to us.
- If goods which you returned to us because it appears faulty and later found not be so or if the goods is faulty and where the goods is NOT under warranty, you may incur an administrative fee.
- Goods will not be returned to you or tested until you have paid any administrative fee and return postage fee.
- You need to provide proof of purchase when you are making a warranty claim.
- You are responsible for the storage of all your invoices/receipts/bank Statements/Credit Card Statement.
- You must return goods in its original packaging, or well packed so that the goods do not sustain any damage in transit. You must also return all software and manuals when you do so.
- You must not return any software you claim to be defective. Under no circumstances will we accept returned software. We provide no warranty whatsoever with respect to any software.
- Unless DOA or other circumstance whereby our returns department raises a return label for you, there will be an initial charge for a return postage fee. You will also need to pay for the postage to send it to Bonntech Business Solutions.
- Any return costs deemed refundable that were not offered or eligible for a free return label are capped at the shipping cost initially paid, and only accepted for standard delivery, not express or any other variant attracting additional costs. If goods are returned without consultation or electing not to use our label service if qualifying any refund is capped to the maximum cost of our return label at the time (market/current cost).
- Any lost returns where a tracking number and received signature by our staff cannot be provided, are the responsibility of the sender.
- Any damage in transit due to poor packaging or other circumstances otherwise avoidable are the responsibility of the sender.
- Images on the Bonntech Business Solutions store website are for illustration only. Actual products may appear different to the products shown.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with a parent or guardian. Bonntech Business Solutions reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- Bonntech Business Solutions reserves the rights to change/alter Terms & Conditions of our website without prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to check the websites for any changes.
- We reserve the right to reject your order for products purchased through the Online Content for any reason, including but not limited to if the products are not available, if there is an error in the description or price of the requested products as advertised on the Online Content or if there is an error in your order. If we reject your order, we will endeavor to notify you by email of our rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time thereafter and give you the option of reconfirming your order, changing your order or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If your order is cancelled and you have already paid for the products, you will receive a full refund.